Irwin Law E-Library
Irwin Law Inc., in partnership with ebrary, a leading provider of digital content products and technologies, is pleased to make information from its well-known selection of law titles easier to find, use, and manage than ever!
Irwin Law’s E-Library, using ebrary technology, allows you to access authoritative Irwin Law titles anytime, anywhere, as well as to take advantage of powerful technology that increases productivity and efficiency.
Irwin Law’s E-Library Service
- offers online subscription access to the entire digital library: 100 titles and counting!
- is an ideal research tool for sole practitioner and small, medium, or large firm environments
- allows both username/password and IP-range access needs to be met;
- supports your research with fast, easy-to-use digital versions of Irwin Law’s awardwinning content.
- print and digital resource price bundling is available
Features & Benefits
- Accessible 24/7: multi-user access to content that’s always on the shelf
- Complete searching: Comprehensive full-text searching across the entire platform, supported by enhanced metadata
- Use anywhere: Accommodates both on-site and remote users
- Help when you need it: Expert customer support and technical assistance available for both Mac and PC platforms
- Access to new titles at no additional cost: New titles are added at no additional cost throughout your subscription term
InfoTools: Powerful Technology Makes Research Quick and Easy
- all Irwin Law E-Library titles can be seamlessly integrated into one easy-to-use interface
- InfoTools allow you to select terms of interest, and automatically link to additional information within your organization and on the web. · customized InfoTools allow you to highlight a legal citation, then link to a web-based legal research database to find the full-text.
- personal bookshelves make storing, managing, and sharing highlights, notes, and hyperlinks quick and efficient.
- For more information about ebrary’s technology please visit:
Freedom at Your Fingertips
- no software downloads or installations with Quickview™
- chapter ranking gets you where you need to go with searches that give you results by frequency within a chapter
- copy/paste and print with automatic citations
- granular usage statistics
- live, web-based training available
Request a Title List or Demonstration
To request a title list, demo, price quote or other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Trials are also available upon request.
Sign up today for a free thirty-day trial.
Note that IP-range access set-up can take five business days.
If you are interested in signing up for a free trial of Irwin Law’s E-Library or to learn more, simply call us toll-free at 1(888) 314-9014 or send us an email through our “Contact Us” page.
Be prepared to provide contact information, the number of users you’d like access for, and whether you require username/password or IP-range access.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.