Irwin Law Inc., in partnership with Canadian Electronic Library, a leading provider of digital content products and technologies, is pleased to make information from its well-known selection of law titles easier to find, use, and manage than ever!
Irwin Law’s E-Library allows you to access authoritative Irwin Law titles anytime, anywhere, as well as to take advantage of powerful technology that increases productivity and efficiency. Visit the E-Library or learn more about institutional pricing.
Irwin Law’s E-Library Service
- offers online subscription access to the entire digital library: 230 titles and counting!
- is an ideal research tool for sole practitioner and small, medium, or large firm environments; licence covers unlimited multiple-user access to all titles
- allows both username/password and IP-range access needs to be met
- supports your research with fast, easy-to-use digital versions of Irwin Law’s award-winning content
- print and digital resource price bundling is available
Features & Benefits
- Accessible 24/7: multi-user access to content that’s always on the shelf
- Complete searching: Comprehensive full-text searching across the entire platform, supported by enhanced metadata
- Use anywhere: Accommodates both on-site and remote users
- Help when you need it: Expert customer support and technical assistance available for both Mac and PC platforms
- Access to new titles at no additional cost: New titles are added (as they are published) at no additional cost throughout your subscription term
Powerful Technology Makes Research Quick and Easy
- all Irwin Law E-Library titles can be seamlessly integrated into one easy-to-use interface
- External Search tool allows you to select terms of interest, and automatically link to additional information on the web
- External Search tool allows you to highlight a legal citation, then link to a web-based legal research database to find the full-text
- personal bookshelves make storing and managing your favourite titles quick and efficient
- create highlights, notes, and comments
Freedom at Your Fingertips
- no software downloads or installations
- copy/paste and print
- granular usage statistics
- live, web-based training available
Request a Title List, Demonstration, or Free Trial
To request a title list, demo, price quote or other information, please contact us at [email protected]. Be prepared to provide contact information, the number of users you’d like access for, and whether you require username/password or IP-range access. (Note that IP-range access set-up can take five business days.)
Free thirty-day trials are also available upon request.