Books are shipped by Canada Post expedited parcel service, which can take 5 to 7 business days.
For other shipping options, call our toll-free number, 1-888-314-9014.
Canadian Shipping Rates
|Add $2 +GST||per 5|
$15.00 CDN for one copy, $3.00 CDN for each additional book.
- Books are shipped by Canada Post expedited parcel service, which can take 5 to 10 business days.
- If requested, books can be sent by an international shipper for faster delivery. Rates vary depending on location of recipient and weight of the shipment. Call Irwin Law’s toll-free number (1-888-314-9014) to find out more.
Shipments outside the US & Canada
$30.00 CDN for 1 copy (ship by air), $4.00 CDN for each additional book (ship by ground).
- Online orders must be paid by credit card. To request to pay by cheque in U.S. funds (billing will also be in U.S. funds), e-mail your order to [email protected].
- Orders are generally shipped by Canada Post Surface Parcel service, which takes 4 to 8 weeks. Orders for a single book go by Canada Post Air Parcel Service (see below); however, ground service for a single book is available upon request at the cost of $15.00 CDN.
- Canada Post Air Parcel service, with deliveries in 6 to 10 business days, is available upon request. Higher rates will apply according to the weight of the shipment and, for orders over two kg, the country of destination. To ship two books generally costs $50.00 CDN.
- International courier service available at the request of the customer. International courier service is the only international shipping method which is fully traceable (in other words, the customer can receive a tracking number). Rates vary according to country of destination and weight of the shipment.
For Large Quantity Purchases
Please contact us for discounts and shipping rates.